Welcome to the Down Syndrome Family Network
Our mission is to be the national advocate for the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome through research, information and support. Learn more.
The Down Syndrome Family Network provides families with the tools they need to become educated and strong advocates of children and adolescents with Down syndrome.
Our services include:
- Consults with families regarding challenging developmental and behavioral concerns in children with Down syndrome
- Provides information to families about Down syndrome
- Assists families in locating community services and resources
- Works with families with adolescents in developing transition plans that identify health care and community resources, as necessary, for adult health and well-being
Share your Experiences
- We are hoping to full this area with our communities’ experiences.
— Glen Niles